The EOSC-Pillar project is building a catalogue of training and support material for FAIR data stewardship. The catalogue includes training materials as well as day-to-day, operational and readily available resources that can be used by data stewards to support researchers.
This webinar will present the catalogue to the evolving RDM support community in Belgium and to hear directly from its potential users. It will introduce the EOSC-Pillar project and contextualise the Training and support catalogue within the wider EOSC ecosystem. Throughout the session, participation is encouraged and feedback on different aspects of the catalogue is welcomed. Join us to move the catalogue forward!
Who should attend
- Belgian data steward community
- Data stewards from the EOSC-Pillar countries
- People interested in training and support resources for Research Data Management
- Introduction to EOSC & EOSC-Pillar – Inge Van Nieuwerburgh, Coordinator scholarly communication (Ghent University)
- EOSC-Pillar Training and Support catalogue – Paula Oset, Data Steward (Ghent University)
- Feedback session