Videos and webinars
In 2018 we organized a series of webinars, the recordings of which you can find below:
- Open Peer Review
- How to achieve Open Access to publications and books
- How to achieve FAIR data and good Research Data Management
- Boosting Academic reputation with open access publications
- Open Science Policy funder requirements and legal aspects in Belgium
You can find an overview of all the recordings of the webinars on this youtube-page. Some short videos where researchers talk about their experiences with Open Science, can be found here:
Slides and presentations
Over the years, various Open Science topics have been presented in workshops, conferences and webinars. You can find an interesting variety of presentations on slideshare.net/OpenAccessBelgium. Feel free to use and re-use the information, they are labelled under a CC-attribution licence.
You can find more information on different policies and mandates on openaccess.be/policies-mandates-in-belgium. The Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates and Policies also provides an overview of Belgian policies: roarmap.eprints.org.
OpenDOAR is a quality-assured global directory of academic open access repositories. You can find a list of Belgian repositories on their website v2.sherpa.ac.uk . More information about repositories can also be found on openaccess.be./open-access-repositories.
For research data repositories in Belgium you can consult Re3data.org.
Except from openaccess.be which provides news on the developments of Open Science in Belgium, you can find an overview of Open Science related issues in Belgium on the following webpages
- The study of PASTEUR4OA on Open Access in Belgium
- About the research landscape in Belgium: www.research.be
- Overview of the Belgian research landscape: 2017 RIO Country Report Belgium
- The 2016 ERA roadmap for Belgium